Jenkinson & Co LTD
Who we are
Jenkinson & Co Ltd (Company Number 03867237) is an insurance broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our details can be viewed on the FCA Register at www.register.fca.org.uk. . Our permitted business is advising on, arranging and administering insurance contracts. Terms and Conditions are available on request.
Our registered address is:
New Ebury House,
What Data We Gather
The information we collect may include your personal information which can include but is not restricted to the following:
- Names of individuals
- Dates of Birth
- Physical Addresses
- Electronic Addresses
- Social Media Profiles
- Job or Profession
- Memberships of Organisations
- Friends and Associates
- Medical Conditions
- County Court Judgements
- Details of Income
How Do We Gather This Information
We collect information through various method including:
- Face to Face discussions
- By Telephone
- By Email
- Via our website
- From Third Parties to verify your identity and the accuracy of the information you have provided
- From publicly available sources
How We Use This Data
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage our relationship with you and provide you with support;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that you may hold with us, may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- verify your eligibility for credit facilities;
- transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion;
- enforce our terms and conditions
Who Might We Share Information with
We may share personal data with third parties, who may be data controllers in their own right.
In certain circumstances personal data may be to be disclosed to law enforcement agencies without consent of the data subject. Under these circumstances we will disclose requested data.
We do not sell personal information to third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information For
We don’t keep personal information for longer than we deem to be necessary.
You have a right to request we delete any personal information that we hold. However in some cases we are required to hold personal information subject to regulatory requirements.
Your Right to Request Information we Hold about You
You have rights of access to any personal information we hold about you in our records. If you have any queries or requests in this regard please contact us.
The law requires us to take reasonable steps to ensure data is kept up to date and accurate. Please ask us to correct of remove any information that you think is incorrect.
How Can I Make a Complaint
If you are unhappy with the way we process your data you have the right to make a complaint to Information Commissioners Office.
Information Commissioners Office
TEL: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)